Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

Pool Crazyness

What would you do if you went to your friend's house for a visit, but when you got there your friend went mental? During the holidays I went to play at my friend's house.  At first everything was cool.  We played some card games and then we started playing pool.  Half way through the game, my friend started acting crazy, he flicked one of the balls into the air and it almost broke the tv.  Then the game came to an end!

I didn't know what to do, but I felt happy because I wanted to see what would happen next.  It was exciting because I thought he would get a big growling.  I was also feeling a bit awkward because I didn't want to get in trouble too.

In this case, what would you have done?  What do you think I did next?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I think that if my daughter started throwing pool balls around I would go mental! Someone could get hurt really easily let alone the TV getting broken. HOLY MOLY!!! I think that I would feel really awkward and ask to go home. I wonder if you asked your friend to play something different. Did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! ! ! ! Your friend must be really lucky if the ball didn't hit the TV if I broke my TV I would run outside and stay there. I am still star struck with what happened but I think you would of said that nothing happened and that the bang was the TV. I have one question, where was the pool table?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! ! ! ! ! What a crazy holiday you had.Your friend must of been CRAZY! ! ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.