Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

Doodle 4 Google 2015

From : Doodle 4 Google

“If I could travel back in time I would...”

At Google, we like to reflect the ever-changing world of our users through the logo designs on our homepage. These ‘doodles’ celebrate different people, events or special dates and are designed by a team of Google Doodlers. We’re inviting school students in years 1-10 to sharpen their pencils, use their imagination and artistic talent to create a Google doodle depicting their vision for “If I could travel back in time I would...” The winning doodle will be shown on the Google homepage for a day for millions of New Zealanders to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. When I was trying to draw this I tryed to make it look like a cruse ship with my whole family on it enjoying them self.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.