Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

The 'Compliment Chain' is slowly creeping to the carpet.

Our compliment chain is very, very s l o w l y reaching the floor!!! How exciting! How many do you think are on the chain now?  How many more do you think we need to get it to the ground?

Koloni and I were discussing the compliments the other day, we both think that he's received the most compliments this year.  Koloni asked me, "Why have I gotten the most compliments?"  Why do you think he's gotten the most compliments.  Owen thought that it was because his behaviour has changed a lot this year while other people had remained being their usual awesome selves.  Why do you think that Koloni has scored the most compliments so far?? Do you have any on the chain?

What's the best compliment you've ever received?  What compliment do you feel that you most deserve to hear about yourself?


17 comments:

  1. I think the complement chain will reach the floor next term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good guess, Sania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Room 15! Keep it up and I wonder what the reward/prize will be when your compliment chain reaches the ground :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a secret Jessica. I haven't told anyone what the prize will be

      Delete
  4. In answer to your question, I have none in the chain, but that is because I am not in that class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Christopher for that compliment i hope you are doing compliments chain.

      Delete
  5. Our chain is getting really long now,I wonder what the prize is going to be
    -Calico

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cant wait till the chain to get to the floor and then we can have a big present but miss skipper is not telling us the present i just cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOO WHOOO YEAH WE ARE GOING TO GET A PRIZE YUMMY I HOPE IT'S LOLLIES YEAH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope its even better than lollies.
      It should be......
      A whole school day with parties.
      There will be popcorn,lollies,pizza,movies and so many cool things....

      Delete
    2. yeah there should be

      Delete
  8. Our chain is getting longer and longer-Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope we make it boys and girls I really want to party

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmmm what will the 'prize' be ? ? ? I really thought that we would be there by the end of term. . . BUT it's nearly Wednesday and we aren't there yet. Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that wall looks funky awesome sause man. I hop for the best room 15.How much time did it take to do that all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cant wait till the chain reaches the floor

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.