Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Look ahead . . . what are your next steps?

Where will you be going to school next?

We are now at week 8.  That means you have 12 weeks of school left before we finish for 2014 on December 16th. If you are a year 6, you should be seriously thinking about what your next steps are for your education. Where will you be going to school next year? As a New Windsor student you have many choices and options, you've just got to choose what will work best for you and your family.

As of today, it looks like thirteen of our year sixes are going to Blockhouse Bay Intermediate and three of our year sixes will be attending Wesley Intermediate.  There is mention of Mt Roskill Intermediate as well.  Where ever you decide to go, make sure you enrol now.  The more time your new school has the better it can prepare for your arrival.  If they don't know that you're coming, they can't properly welcome you.  Be proactive and MAKE A PLAN!


15 comments:

  1. I am going BHBI is so fun and I have got lots of friend going there-Diya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to BBI Miss skipper from Sarah ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited too because it will be the first time I will wear a uniform and there will be more learning but the worst part will be getting to BHBI at 8:10 because it starts at 8:00...-Riya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it going to be hard to get there from Sarah ♥♥

      Delete
    2. TRUE!!!!!!-Riya

      Delete
  4. The school day at BHBI starts at 8???!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually 8:30 AM,the time to get to school and when it starts-Riya

      Delete
    2. bhbi starts at 8:35 am , but you have to be at school before 8:30 am - from helen's sister

      Delete
  5. Wesley for the win Miss Skipper!- william

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it there William! You're going to shine! They will be lucky to have you!

      Delete
  6. I'm going to go to BBI miss Skipper I can't wait to go
    -Calico

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to BBI miss skipper -Sania

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm super happy to see that you're all excited about intermediate! Your attitudes will set the tone of your year. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I an going BB I but I don't go because I will miss Victoria and my teacher miss skipper And everybody else-Zuzu - zuhenna

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.