Pages

Thursday 5 November 2015

November 4th APPA Music Festival

There are four students in Room 15 who belong to our school's kapa haka group.  On the 4th they performed at the 2015 APPA Music Festival

A former NWS principal wrote : 
 
I had the pleasure of attending last night’s APPA Music Festival.  I know I have said before that a particular performance by our kapahaka group is the best yet and I know it is hard to compare events so far apart but I have no doubt that last nights presentation was one of the best if not the best ever.
I want to congratulate you, the tamariki and all of the adults involved.  You have made the school and its reputation shine and I hope demonstrated to other schools that a truly high standard can be met.
I think the dramatic response from the audience was a clear message of their appreciation of the performance and for me the item was the highlight of the night.
I was proud to think of my links with the school as I enjoyed the performance and I hope that all of you in the group are feeling proud today.
Once again, congratulations and thanks.
Way to go !!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.