Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Dislocated Elbows

On the weekend, Nashanya was playing on our playground and somehow fell and hurt herself.  Her elbow was dislocated and she spent most of the weekend in hospital getting looked after. As her elbow is still quite swollen the doctors haven't been able to find the fracture yet.  She's in a lot of pain, she's hurt her writing arm and might be away for the next two weeks.

Have you ever injured yourself?  What's the worst fall you've ever had?  If you see Nashanya please check on her.  I hope she gets better soon and that she's not in too much pain.  OUCH!


15 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to me when I was in kinder garden.
    It hurts so bad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will very very hurt ... Poor Nashanya =(
    hope she gets better soon !~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my arm broken too but it was on my wrist
    Ihope it gets better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! That looks like it would've hurt! Hope she gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I broke my ankle 2 years ago on my cousins trampoline it really hurt ooooooooouuuuuuccccchhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get well soon nashanya i miss you as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Nashanya gets better soon because it feels wrong without Nashanya in our class ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree Sara !~

      Delete
    2. I agree too

      Delete
    3. Thank you Miss Skipper and Helen for the replay ♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  8. I hope Nashanya gets better soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou miss skipper for writing that and everyone else for being so caring it is getting much better and i miss you all so much

    you are all awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right ! we are awesome !!!~ ( including you , Nashanya )

      Delete
  10. I hope it gets better because it will be more nicer if you come to school.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I fell sad for Nashanya hope you come back soon :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.