Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Auckland Primary Principals' Association 74th Auckland Primary Schools' Music Festival

November 4th, our choir and kapa haka groups will be performing at the Auckland Town Hall.  Our choir is part of the Auckland Primary Schools' choir and will be singing with all the other pupils from the choirs in our section.  Phillip, Tauheed, Shaun, Hamo, and Calico will be singing and Zuhenna and Victoria will be performing in our Kapa Haka group.  We can all be so proud of these students.  They've made a committment to the choir and the kapa haka groups, stuck by their word, worked hard and now are part of a show which I'm sure will be amazing.

The Auckland Town Hall is a historic building on Queen Street in downtown Auckland.  It was opened on 14 December 1911.  Our seven Room 15 people are performing there on stage doing something none of us have done before.  WOW! I am looking forward to seeing you all on the night and I feel so proud that you'll be up there singing and performing.  Tino pai.


5 comments:

  1. SABAH ♥♥♥♥♥4 November 2014 at 10:59

    Last year i was in the choir it was so pretty and awesome at the town hall i wish i was there this time

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♪The building looks very awesome and very fancy ~ i think i saw that building around the city or something.I wish i could go in there and see the inside , i think it will be
    HUGE inside and there will be lots of seats for performances !~ ♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to the town hall I haven't performed in the town hall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think when I was walking by near the city I think I saw the town hall before and when i dropped off my sister at town hall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that how it looks like when it was in the olden days

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.