Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Happy Holidays

What are you planning on doing and what are you most looking forward to doing when school finishes?





I am most looking forward to spending a lot of time with my daughter.  I am planning on going to the bach.  I am hoping to go to my family's bach with whāea Griffa and her five daughters.  I am also hoping to see Mrs Tipelu and her children at the bach too.  I am also hoping to see my friends and their five sons there and I am also hoping to see my cousins and all of their children there too.  I am hoping to spend a lot of time at the bach this summer.  I really hope that the weather is nice.  But if it is not there are still a lot of things to do inside with everyone.  

9 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to having fun with my friends,sleeping in and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to spending time with my family and intermediate
    ( I will miss you miss Skipper ) ( ; ___; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to having some sleepovers and going to some sleepovers with my friends and spending time with my family and going on trip's I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to go to sleepovers and going to the beach on Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. William☺☻☺☻11 December 2014 at 20:17

    You spelled "beach" really nice Miss Skipper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee... William it's not beach. It's bach, which is like a cottage at the beach. My parents own a bach at the beach.

      Delete
  6. E-hamo get it miss skipper get it 이해모 do you get it now?15 December 2014 at 20:38

    I will miss everyone especially miss skipper.I'm so sad already .By the way miss skipper you're the best teacher in the whole galaxy by miles, and can I also have you're E-mail address so I can contact you with my one please? my E-mail address is jshkonz@hotmail.com and don't try to hack.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.