Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Good Bye

Today is our last day together as a class in Room 15.

I will miss each of you.  I am thankful that I will still see Aysha - Blu, Taylor, Dilawar, Hamna, Nashanya, Jamal, Diya and Victoria. They will be going into Room 24 and 27 and their teachers will be Mr Pickett and the new teacher Mr Housewright.  I will be taking one of the year 5/6 digital classes.


Going to Room 24 with Mr Pickett
Taylor
Hamna
Jamal
Victoria

Going to Room 27 with Mr Housewright
Aysha - Blu
Dilawar
Nashanya
Diya

Going to Blockhouse Bay Intermediate

Riya
Shaun
Helen
Diya
Nazheef
Hamo
Calico
Tauheed
Zuhenna
Phillip
Sarah
Radhika
Sabah
Sania &
Owen

Going to Wesley Intermediate
Rose-Marie
Koloni
William

Rango is going to go to a school in Papatoetoe and Fardeen is going to go to Glenavon Primary.

In 2015, the year 5s based in Room 15 will be: Andrea, Anna, Hareem, Benson, Anoki, Syed, Ingrid, Layaan, Sara, Ethan, Dorian, Pooja, Mary - Shaye, Isaac and Leila Louise.  The year 6s will be : Kira, Hamish, James, Afaaf, Caleb, Adia, Ishita, Steven, Wynstan, Avara, Tania, Dorian, Karitiana, Raithe, and Jaedyn.

Next year if you would like to send me an email, my address is : kskipper@newwindsor.school.nz I hope to hear from you soon.   Be safe, take care of yourselves and be your best self.  I have loved being on your team.  Each of you have enriched my life, you've taught me many lessons and shared many nuggets of knowledge with me.  Thank you, I'll hold each of you in my heart.  

9 comments:

  1. Dear : Miss Skipper

    I had an awesome year with you and the others , a good memory about room 15 was having the ice cream when we finished the compliment chain !!!
    I hope you have an wonderful summer holiday with your families and friends , you taught me lots of stuff this year too.
    I will miss you and New Windsor school when i go to intermediate .... :(

    From : Helen ( one of you favourite students ) ♥♥
    P.S : don't cry when you are reading this ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Helen - one of my favourite students!

      Thank you for the message. I hope you have a lovely holiday with your family. I will definitely miss you so much next year. Please stay in touch and have a safe and happy 2015.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do not use this blog to say mean comments. None of us like bullies. I hope you have a great holiday.

      Delete
  3. Dear Aysha
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and your family and you enjoy a lot of quality time together. You deserve lots of love and I hope you get it. Take care of yourself and I'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Dear Victoria
      I believe that one of your former classmates is using your name to lie and embarrass themselves. I know it's not you because you know how to use capitals and full stops. I hope that they didn't hurt your feelings. Enjoy your break. Take care and stay safe!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year everybody especially miss Skipper I feel so sad leaving

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.