Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

One windy winter night . . .

We are creating stories based on the concept of Superheros.

Students imagined that they went to bed one stormy Auckland night - we've had a few lately so listening to the wind whistle and the leaves of the trees rustle in Room 15 made this very easy to imagine - and woke up with a super power of their choice. How would their lives change? What would they do?

This is the beginning of Zuhenna's writing. Her language choices are interesting and creative. She paints a picture with her words full of imagery. This is also Zuhenna's first use of Google Docs. All in all, I can't wait to read more. Keep it up, Zuhenna

One windy winter night just as I was sleeping nicely in my cozy bed dreaming about chocolate. I was awoken by a loud bang. As I sat in my bed all frightened, looking at the storm outside my bedroom window, I saw lightning hit every house in Cupcake Street.Just then my bedroom window flew open pushed by a gasp of wind.I got out of bed to close the windows.Just as I was going to close the windows lightning hit me and the storm winds blew threw my long hair.I felt myself lifting in the air.My clothes changed into superhero clothes and I could control all storms . . . .

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I really like your writing Zuhenna you could finish that and turn it into something quite extraordinary! I do have one tip though you could put in a few more sentences describing how you felt when the lightning struck you.
    What is your favourite superhero room 15?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these storys are cool you got the best storys in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I like your writing Zuhenna. I can just imagine your story in my head.
    By Sejal

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment -Sania

      Delete
  5. Good work Zuhenna :). From Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.